Sunday, January 20, 2008

Quiet Sunday



Yep, I'm here on a Sunday. I'm hoping that in the next few quiet hours I'll be able to finish up most of the exhibit labels. We're moving right along...getting artifacts, enlarging/printing photographs, and finishing up the painting.

Tomorrow I'm picking up the reproduction clothing from the donor. I had an appointment to do that on Friday afternoon, but with Austin traffic and the rain, I would have been about an hour late for the meeting even though I left the Museum an hour and 15 minutes before our scheduled meeting time. I should know better than to ever plan something on a Friday night in Austin! Lesson learned...we're meeting tomorrow morning.

Tuesday morning is the volunteer breakfast. Mickie has ordered some food, and she's also planned fun "entertainment." I think most of the volunteers will be able to attend, which is great. We're all looking forward to the breakfast and visiting with everyone.

1 comment:

Wil said...

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hi Lisa,

Just a note to say thank you to you, Mickie and Chris for your dedication. Putting a new exhibit together must be a real challenge. ~~ Wil