We are accepting exhibit proposals for future exhibit topics. We will review proposals and ideas with the entire staff, and we generally try to have our exhibition schedule planned two to three years in advance.
The Museum’s mission is to collect and interpret items that promote the unique culture and heritage of Williamson County.
If you have an idea or proposal for an exhibition at The Williamson Museum, include the following information in your proposal:
1. What is the topic of your exhibit?
2. Why is the exhibit topic significant?
3. What could the Museum’s visitors see, hear, read, and experience in the exhibit?
4. How would the exhibit top be relevant to visitors’ lives today?
5. How does the exhibit topic fit in with the Museum’s mission?
Please send exhibit proposals to me at:
The Williamson Museum
Attn: Lisa E. Worley, Curator
716 S. Austin Ave.
Georgetown, TX 78626
Or you can email them to me at lworley at williamsonmuseum dot org.